Wednesday, March 05, 2008

CVS Advisor Panel - join and earn extra bucks for your opinion - Legitimate Survey Panel #2

Even if you are not a die hard CVSer, this panel should definitely be on your list. Last year, I received four surveys and qualified for all to the tune of $40 Extra Care Bucks. CVS Panel surveys are never long and cover a variety of topics such as advertising, pharmacy, and products they may want to sell in their stores. I never mind receiving one of their surveys since even if I don't qualify, I at least get a gratuity of $2 just for attempting. It is free money! You are always told when the ECB will print at the end of the survey, usually about 3 weeks thereafter.

Of course, you are free to spend the ECB as you choose (normal restrictions excluded). ECB can be combined with manufacturer coupons for even greater savings, so your $10 could translate into a nice booty of free or cheap items.

To join the CVS Advisor Panel, click here. Since surveys come at random, receiving a survey is always a pleasant surprise.

2 comments:

Jen said...

My ECB's from the surveys have not printed and it is almost 2 weeks past the date they should have printed. Any ideas?

Pinching Abe said...

Hi Jenny,

I posted to your blog (nice haul by the way) but they are very good at crediting you if you call. They may need to transfer you to the right person and I posted the tech support address in my comment on your blog. Please call them and have them check into this for you.

:) Pinching Abe