Friday, March 07, 2008

Your2Cents - Legitimate Survey Company #4 - earn cash for your opinion

I have been a member of Your2Cents for approximately a year and a half. In that time, I have earned $30. Not a great amount of money by any means, but not too bad either. Considering that I often get surveys tailored to alcohol consumption and that I don't drink alcohol, it isn't so bad after all.

What I like about Your2Cents is that each survey that you qualify for is worth from $1-$5, though the most I have ever gotten was $3. The interesting thing is that you don't know how much you are getting until the end of the survey when it tells you how much you earned for doing the survey.

Your rewards are held until you reach at least $5, and then you can cash out. You will receive a check in about 6 weeks or so. I have never not received a check when requested. The surveys are generally not long and aren't too repetitive.

Joining Your2Cents is easy to do by clicking this link. They do offer mobile surveys if you are into that, the pay is higher, but I am just not willing to give out my cell phone number. You may also join the panel and have your reward money donated to SPCA by clicking here to get more information.

Be sure to complete your profiles as when you first start out, you will receive a $1 bonus for filing out your surveys, which gets added to the amount that you earn for your first survey.

No comments: