Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SheSpeaks Survey Group - Legitimate Survey Panel #19

I have belonged to SheSpeaks Survey Group for just over a year. In that year, I have gotten to review actual magazines, nail polish, and view an episode of a TV show before its premiere. I wouldn't say that this has been a lucrative survey panel for me, but it has had its benefits. Obviously, reviewing magazines means that I got to look at a magazine and not have to buy it. The nail polish was a reward for a survey and it was expensive nail polish (in fact, my sister got that bottle since it really wasn't my color. She was awestruck that I'd gotten a $10 bottle of nail polish for free.)

One of the nicer rewards that I did get was a free subscription to a magazine. That particular survey allowed me to choose one of four magazines for free. I had my doubts that it would actually come, as it was a bit on the tardy side, but it did come after all.

I recently missed out on a children's vitamin survey, but it probably wasn't something I would buy for my children anyway, so I didn't mind too much not taking a slot for a product test for something that didn't interest me much. I estimate that I receive a survey invitation/product test invitation every 3 months or so.

This is a legitimate survey panel, and like the name says, it is about women's opinions (sorry, guys). If you wish to check it out, please visit this link: SheSpeaks Survey Group.

If you are ready to join, please click this link: SheSpeaks Survey Group Join Page.

No comments: