Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mindfield Online Surveys - Legitimate Survey Company #20

I received and cashed a check for $11 from Mindfield Online Surveys this week. Let me tell you, it took forever for me to build up to the $10 threshold for cash out on this one. I have been doing surveys for 2-1/2 years and this is the very first chance that I have had to cash out and it was mainly due to a product test that paid $5.

Most of the Mindfield Online surveys that I get pay $1 per survey; however, they are also super short - about 10-12 minutes - if you can make it through without disqualifying. I rarely qualify for Mindfield's surveys, so it has been hard make money with them.

Despite my bad luck with qualifying for surveys at Mindfield Online, I do still (begrudgingly) recommend them. They do pay and the check did come very quickly taking only about one week. The surveys are quick if you do qualify and $1 for 10 minutes "work" isn't all that bad. If you are going to disqualify, you will know within just a few short questions whether or not you are going to get the "Sorry" screen or not. My demographics may not be what they are looking for, but someone else could easily do well.

If you would like to join Mindfield Online, please click through to their join page.

1 comment:

Pinching Abe said...

Minefield has dropped the payout threshold to $5 now, so it should be easier to earn enough to request a check!