Want to join? Did I convince you already? Join Swagbucks today!
I've been a member of Swagbucks since 2008. Here's a screengrab from my account page showing my first search win. In the interest of full disclosure, I'm also an Influencer for them, which I would not do if I didn't support the brand as I don't promote brands I don't believe in here on MEM.
See the lifetime Swagbucks? I look forward to the day I roll over 100,000. Kind of like a car, only with a car, rolling 100k is probably a bad thing. Oddly enough, the mileage on my 2008 van has got to be close to the number of Swagbucks I've earned lifetime.... but I digress! 97,242 Lifetime after over 6 years. That has to be convincing you to join Swagbucks today.
So yes, Swagbucks is legit. I have cashed in for many, many gift cards through the years. Last year alone, I cashed in for over $100 worth of Amazon and PayPal. Mostly Amazon, though since we buy a lot of books in our house. I could have done better, but life happened last year and I let things slide about mid-year. I didn't do as much with the site since I was so overwhelmed with moving, a death in the family, and trying to pick up the pieces. So this past year, it was definitely less than I was capable of earning. I do these things mostly while watching TV or in that quiet time in between in the morning when the kids get up for school.
See a screen grab of some of my activity. You can see where I was clearly trucking along and then hit the roadblock called life. You can also see that if you're looking to earn some extra cash each month, particularly if you're a college student, disabled, SAHM or SAHM, retired, or whatever, you can do it! Cash in for PayPal and build your emergency funds or save for a vacation. Cash in for Amazon and feed your need to read. Or your insatiable 11 year old's need to read, who seems to love every fantasy series out there.
- Visit the site daily. Perform natural searches and you should win some points called Swagbucks.
- Have a mobile phone? Make sure you have their apps installed so you get notified of Swag Codes
- Install their toolbar (also notifies you of codes when there are some out)
- Use SB TV to bump up your point totals (recommend running on your phone or tablet via their mobile app)
- Take surveys on their site
- Do the daily poll, Daily Crave, and Daily Offers (NOSO)
- Check the home page for easy offers to watch videos
- Do offers from the sponsors' walls
- Participate in challenges, code extravaganzas, and the daily challenge
- Play Games (even free ones, you can earn up to 10 points called Swagbucks a day)
- Refer your friends! Join Swagbucks then start recruiting your friends to join too. Their activity will help boost your total. It's win-win!
- Hoard your points so that you can claim one $25 gift card (participating) for a discount. For instance, 2,200 points for a $25.00 Amazon vs. 2,500 points, limited to one discounted card per month)
In short, there's a lot of different ways to earn points known as Swagbucks! The daily goal is a great way to stay on track.
I hope this didn't sound like an infomercial at all. I just wanted to point out and show you that it is a legitimate site and yes, people do earn money from it. Questions? Please leave them in the comments!
Pinching Abe does, from time to time, include referral links and/or affiliate links within the body of the text. Please be aware that clicking on any of these and/or shopping through those links may benefit her by way of earning money toward a commission for referring you to specific deals or sites.