Winter themed Swago at Swagbucks this week!
I'm a Swagbucks Influencer and I am sharing this post with you to help you save money. If you're not a Swagbucks member, be sure to join and start earning in 2017. Swagbucks is a great way to earn extra money on the side for the things you need.
It's time for you to unwrap your SB bonus this holiday season courtesy of Swagbucks. This month's Winter-themed Swago board offers a possible 300 SB ($3) Bonus! Who can't use extra money?
What is SWAGO you ask? It's a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing everyday online activities. When you complete a task, watch that square change colors. You can then redeem those SB for free gift cards. If you've never used Swagbucks, participating in SWAGO is a great way to learn how to use the site, and it's a lot of fun!
Here’s what you need to know to get your 300 SB Bonus:
- Swago will begin on Monday, January 16th at 9:01am PDT/12:01pm EDT, make sure you hit “Join” otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items. Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete. So be sure to join after Swago launches so you get credit for your activities.
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- The game ends Monday, January 23rd at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
Pinching Abe does, from time to time, include referral links and/or affiliate links within the body of the text. This post contains affiliate links. Please be aware that clicking on any of these and/or shopping through those links may benefit her by way of earning money toward a commission for referring you to specific deals or sites.