Monday, March 01, 2010

Ways to monetize your Twitter Account.

There are ways to monetize almost everything in the cyber world... including your Twitter account. Here are two ways to monetize your Twitter:

1. My Likes


My likes pays you based on clicks you receive. As a new sign up, my earnings per click is fairly low, but I am hoping it adds up over time. There's also a low cash out threshold, which is very nice. Check out My Likes by clicking the image above.

2. Sponsored Tweets

Sponsored Tweets works the same, only you choose categories you want your tweets to come out from. For me, it is the family category, but if you tweet about technology, then tech may be a good fit for you. The minimum tweet opportunity is $1 and I can't say I get a ton of opportunities, but when they do come, they usually are a good match for me. The payout threshold is higher - $50 - so it will take time to build up enough to cash out. Those with a lot of followers tend to do better. You must have at least 100 followers to be eligible and your twitter account has to be a few months old at least to join.

Link to Join Sponsored Tweets

There are other Twitter monetizers, but these are just the ones that I have used. There is also Be a Magpie, but I didn't join based on this head-to-head review of Sponsored Tweets vs. Be a Magpie, written by Nina Rotz.

Do you use another company to monetize your tweets? If you do, please share.



The above post includes referral links. If you have any questions, please let me know. I appreciate any and all referrals. If you sign up, please send me a message @PinchingAbe on Twitter!

No comments: