|Samsung Focus for AT&T|
Having recently upgraded to a smart phone, I can honestly say that apps are really useful to me. Developers spend a lot of time putting thought into truly useful apps that I would never dream of on my own. For instance, you can run the Best Buy app on your Windows Phone to compare specs on technology items and create your very own wish list. It's so important to get the most for your money and comparison shopping helps you select the best product for your needs at the best price. I would love to try out the ShopSavvy app, which allows users to scan barcodes to find the best prices on items. Save your gas and let Shop Savvy scout out the best prices both on and off line.
An app I wish I had 20 years ago when I first went off to college would be the moBudget app. I didn't have very good budgeting skills back then and it nearly killed me to call home to ask for money when I needed some and payday for my part-time job was too far away. moBudget would be ideal for moms and dads and college students too. Speaking of college, buying books can be a snap if you use your Windows Phone and the Amazon Shopping app.
As a smart phone newbie, I'm slowly but surely learning about all the great apps out there. Get the most out of your Windows Phone by using these organizational apps to get everything done before school starts with far less stress.
Don't have a smart phone? You can win one by entering to win a Samsung Focus Windows Phone! Please note: This giveaway is for US residents only and you must be either an existing AT&T customer or able contract with them for service as the Samsung Focus will only work on AT&T's network. Since it is a smart phone, you'll need to select a data plan. This giveaway is for the phone only; no other services are provided.
Features of the Samsung Focus you'll like:
- It's thin and light
- 4.0" AMOLED display
- 5 megapixel camera (also does panorama option and has a smile detector)
- Uses the AT&T network, which has a large coverage area
- It's available at the AT&T store online - check out more specs and features here.
Mandatory Entry: Tell me which app I outlined above would be one you'd use on the Samsung Focus if you were to win.
Extra Entries: Each action is an extra entry. You must leave a separate comment for each action. If you've already friended/follow then please leave a comment stating so.
- Check out the details on the Samsung Focus at AT&T's site. Leave a comment letting me know which feature you liked best. Is it the MP the camera has or the alarm clock feature (great for traveling). Let me know what feature you liked best.
- Follow me on Twitter! If you already do, just let me know.
- Become my Google Friend (right side bar). If we are already friends, just leave a comment letting me know.
- Tweet my giveaway on Twitter and include @PinchingAbe in your tweet. Sharing tools at the bottom of this blog post. You can do this once daily. Leave a comment w/link to your tweet.
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook wall. You can do this once daily. Leave a comment with a link to your post.
- "Like" Making Ends Meet on Facebook Come back and leave me a comment letting me know we're now Facebook friends.
- "Like" Blog Pop Events and Group on Facebook to keep up-to-date on this and our next event!
- Become/Be a Google friend of the other Blog Pop! members. There's a list in the right side bar. Leave a comment for each separate friending. Ex: I'm Google Friends with Confessions of an Overworked Mom.
Momma Told Me: http://www.mommatoldmeblog.
Dad of Divas: http://dadofdivas.com/
Rats and More: http://www.ratsandmore.com/
Stash Mama: http://stashmama.blogspot.com/
Quick Tattletails: http://www.quicktattletails.
Disclosure: Sponsor has provided me with the opportunity to offer a Samsung Focus as a giveaway product for a lucky reader here at Making Ends Meet. I did not receive a review sample. I am currently an AT&T subscriber though and I actually do own a smart phone! I was provided with information to help with drafting this giveaway post. My thanks to the sponsor for this wonderful opportunity.