Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Irazoo: Treasure Codes make it more competitive with Swag Bucks



Everyone here knows I am a die hard Swaggernaut, but did you know that iRazoo is now offering Treasure Codes that are similar to Swag Bucks' Swag Codes? These Treasure Codes will make it so much easier to boost your points and earn those Amazon gift certificates! It doesn't appear that they release codes daily, but if you keep tabs on iRazoo's social media sites (Facebook, Blog, Twitter) you should be able to snag those codes. I'll try my best to stay on top of iRazoo Treasure Codes and help you out as best as I can.

What can you earn at iRazoo? Granted, it will take a lot of work to reach 73,000 points to get the 30GB iPod, but there are some prizes that are more attainable than that. Here's a few that stick out at me:

3,000 points = $5 Amazon Gift Code
18,250 points = $25 Best Buy Gift Card
18,250 points = $25 iTunes Gift Card

The larger prizes, which make up the bulk of the prizes available at iRazoo, will cost you 10's of thousands of points. However, most people could probably earn enough to cash in for Amazon, particularly if you are able to refer friends to the site. The Treasure Codes will go a long way toward keeping interest in the site, at least for me. I think that random codes is part of the reason why Swag Bucks is so successful.

Are you ready to join iRazoo and earn some points for Amazon? If you haven't joined already, I appreciate anyone who uses my referral link or click on the iRazoo banner above. Be sure to come back and let everyone know how you are doing with the site.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ive noticed I was winning all the time on Irazoo and now that im close to getting an amazon card, I can no longer win!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pinching Abe said...

Profane comments will be removed. I try to post the iRazoo codes when I see them. I suggest trying to follow them on Facebook as they often post codes there.

websitesediting said...

The facebook comment is very useful, as it is the only way I know of really getting an irazoo code as it comes out.

I often wonder why irazoo do not have a widget like swagbucks to allow us to check where a code may be, without checking facebook, the blog, twitter etc.