Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Hershey Simple Pleasures Chocolates (yummy!) + printable coupon

Milk Chocolate w/Vanilla Creme (image from Hershey site)
I got the opportunity to try Hershey's Simple Pleasures yesterday at Walmart.  I decided to try the vanilla flavored variety because I was afraid the chocolate creme would be too chocolatey.  Oh my, the vanilla were so good!  The inside was creamy and the outside was just chocolately enough that it didn't overwhelm the vanilla creme center.  I could taste both equally and it was very good.  So good, I'm wishing I'd have bought some!

Hershey's Simple Pleasures come in three varieties: vanilla, milk chocolate, and dark chocolate.  You can read more about them here.  They're individually wrapped and have less fat than versus other leading milk chocolates.... and honestly, the vanilla chocolates I tried tasted fabulous and I would never have guessed they had less fat than other milk chocolates.

To get a coupon, go to Hershey's Sweet Independence app on their Facebook page and fill out your declaration.  After that's completed, you'll be offered to print a coupon for $1 off a bag of Hershey's Simple Pleasures.

I'll definitely be grabbing a bag the next time I head to Walmart!  They were $2.68, though your price may differ.


Disclosure:  I have to disclose that I tried these free samples at a Walmart store.  I was not paid to write about this and Hershey's did not contact me in any way to solicit a review here at Making Ends Meet.  I simply liked the product well enough to blog about it and give you a heads up about a coupon.

No comments: