Kraft not only provided me with one of each flavor variety, but they have also generously granted me permission to offer a sampler pack of full-sized Kraft Sandwich Shop products to one of my readers here at Making Ends Meet!
Four Flavors to Choose From
Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayos come in four flavors: Chipotle, Hot & Spicy, Garlic & Herb and Horseradish-Dijon. Some might be a little strong for the younger crowd, but your older children might enjoy the robust flavors in their sandwiches that you pack for their lunches. Why eat a boring sandwich?
Calorie-wise, look for each Tablespoon to be 40 calories for the Chipotle, Garlic & Herb and Horseradish-Dijon. The Hot & Spicy heavier in calories at 100 calories per Tablespoon. All are 0 Transfat.
I don't like garlic or horseradish, so I didn't like either variety. My husband is the garlic eater in our house and I know he would definitely eat the Garlic & Herb on a sandwich.
The hot & spicy was a bit spicy just by first taste, but will do wonders to spice up a boring chicken sandwich. The chipotle is something that I'd consider for a nice beef or chicken wrap. I also think the chipotle would give a cheeseburger a bit of a kick.
Now, on to the giveaway.... a sampler pack of your very own, one of each flavor. The winner will receive a bottle of each flavor to try. Yummy!
You must do this first before any other entries count... I need to know which flavor variety of Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayos that you would like to try most. Please leave a comment with your email address inside with your flavor choice.
Additional entries - leave one comment per action:
- Follow me on Twitter or tell me if you already do and tweet out this giveaway. Please leave your twitter name in the comment.
- Become my Google Friend (right side bar) or tell me if you are already following me via Google Friend Connect. Please leave me your Google Friend name so I can verify.
- Subscribe to me (right side bar) or tell me if you already do. Please leave me your email so I can verify.
- Go to the Kraft Sandwich Shop's YouTube page and watch the video - and come back and tell me what kind of mayo was used in the video!
- Follow Kraft Foods on Twitter or tell me if you already do. Please leave your twitter name in the comment.
- Visit Kraft Food's Recipe and Tips page on Facebook and become a fan by Liking them and leave me a comment. If you already like them, just leave me a comment letting me know you're already one of their over 400,000 friends!
Disclosure: Kraft Foods provided me with a sampler pack as described in the above review. The samples were provided at no cost to me for the purpose of review. I was not compensated to post this review and the opinions stated herein are 100% my own or are based on the experience of others in my household. Nutritional information was provided to me.