Friday, July 25, 2014

Giant Food's Buy Theirs, Get Ours Free promo

Rural living leaves me with a few options on grocery stores, which include a mom and pop store, a Walmart 15 miles away, and a Food Lion 5 minutes away.  Not much of a choice there, eh?  So when I get to a larger town, I like to stop in a bigger chains and look around.  I eat gluten free and let's just say that none of my local options gives me a good selection of food offerings.  Since my 9 year old has had archaeology summer camp in Fredericksburg this week, and I had time to kill while he was at camp, I stopped into Giant to see what they had that might strike my fancy.

There was a flyer with the ads pointing out their Buy Theirs, Get Ours free promotion, and specifically advertising Corn Flakes.  What a great way to try store brand products for free!  When I got home, I searched for some info on this promo and came across this post by Coupon Gal.  She lists the products for the next two weeks that you can Buy Theirs, Get Ours free on, so give them a try if you have a Giant nearby (plus, she is  hosting a giveaway).  Snack crackers, cereal, tissues, mouthwash, and more are included in this promo.  Most of the time, my kids never know if something is a store brand, so it's an awesome way to try new things and save some money if you do like the store brand. 

If you're a brand snob, you could consider buying the national brand and taking the Giant product free and donating it to a food pantry.


Disclosure:  I am not affiliated with Giant.  I shared this information because I thought it would be helpful to my readers.  I did not receive any extra entries in the giveaway I mentioned for making this post.  I shared the giveaway info because you never know when you're name will come up and you'll be a winner :)  Good luck to all who do enter Coupon Gal's contest.  


No comments: