Thursday, March 06, 2008

Walmart.com offers many product samples; changes frequently so book mark site

One way I save extra money is I sign up for free samples every chance I get. Now, I wouldn't necessarily sign up for free Poligrip since I don't need the product, but I do sign up for various samples of food, pet, beauty products, etc. Many of these samples come with coupons to be used on full sized items.

One of my favorite free sample sites can be found at Walmart.com. I frequently check this page for any new samples that might be available. In the past few months, I have gotten some very nice free samples, including Goodnights, Huggies Diaper, Quaker snack bar, Jergens lotion, and a Hallmark Christmas card, just to name a few. The early bird gets the worm here. Many samples go fast, so be sure to check in at least once or twice a week.

No comments: