SC Johnson has a program called Clean Home Journal. Basically, you provide name, address, and demographic information to Clean Home Journal and then you begin receiving emails relevant to your needs. One very nice thing that Clean Home Journal does is that every so often, they run special offer where you can sign up to receive coupons, etc. and these are generally the first however many people who sign up.
I signed up for one in the early spring and was quite surprised to find that I did win one! Inside my mail box was a cardboard box with a 25 pack of Pledge Multipurpose wipes along with some coupons. I usually don't get these special offers (I must be signing up too late) but I was pleasantly surprised to find these in my mail box yesterday. They are very useful and you can use them on wood, glass and steel. They are perfect for removing little paw prints off windows. My hubby has a stash at work for wiping down his desk occasionally.
Haven't signed up yet? Go here to sign up for the Clean Home Journal.
No comments:
Post a Comment