Wednesday, May 07, 2008

CVS diaper wipes on sale 5/4/08 -5/10/08 - buy 2 get one free - use coupon $2/$10 CVS brand coupon for huge savings

I had to slip into CVS for my CVS fix. Since I live in a small town (with just one stop light) and no CVS for 35 miles, it is a bit hard for me to rack up as much savings as some other die hard CVSers. However, I needed some Pull-ups for junior, and I had just found some expired bucks (yikes) so I made a point of stopping in after I received my allergy shots.

I don't know about you, but we go through wipes like water here so I knew a good deal when I saw it. Usually I hold out for the CVS brand wipes to go on sale at $2 each, but really with the B2G1 free deal, this was basically the same price since the wipes were on sale for $2.99 each anyway. So I loaded up with six tubs of wipes and used a $2/$10 CVS brand coupon that I found in the purple pamphlet at the pharmacy a few months ago.

I got:

2 packages of Pampers Easy Ups (on sale $8.99 each)
used a $2/2 coupon from Sunday paper
6 tubs of CVS brand wipes
used a $2/$10 CVS brand purchase
used a $5.98 expired ECB (cashier graciously put it through; expired less than a month so they usually will push it through for you)

Total after coupons and discounts: $21 and change. I then used a $25 CVS gift card from an Rx transfer a few weeks ago and got it all for nothing, plus have $3 and change left on the card for later.

So a great shopping day for me!

No comments: