Monday, May 12, 2008

Free Glucose Monitor at CVS - free after ECB

The FreeStyle Lite or Freedom Blood Glucose Monitoring System cost only $10 and are free after $10 ECB. This is limit one per household. There's even $20 One Touch glucose monitor coupons out right now that do not expire until 5/31/08. The cheapest qualifying One Touch at CVS costs just $19.99. The cashier should be able to adjust the coupon to the product price making it free. A quick check of eBay by typing in "One Touch Coupons" should net you some search results.

As a general rule, I do try to buy these when I get the chance and have coupons. My church's free clinic always appreciates the donated monitors and I don't go whole hog. The last time I had One Touch coupons, I had 7 of them because the coupons were so good that weekend, I picked up extra papers. You do not need a prescription to buy a monitor; however, you would to get the strips. So go ahead and buy one and get your money back via ECB. Give it to a friend or donate it if you can't use it. You could donate to a free clinic, a school, a nursing home... the possibilities are endless.

No comments: