Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Staples Ink Cartridge Rebate - I love those checks!

My mailman did manage to bring the mail yesterday, which included a Staples Ink Cartridge Rebate worth $18. This is nice to have since I keep getting annoying messages that my Cyan and Magenta are on their last legs every time I print. Time to haul some spent cartridges to Staples for another rebate check soon.

Did you know that Staples will take back your ink cartridges even if they aren't empty? I got confirmation of this the last time I took my empties in. The clerk at Staples told me that it didn't matter if there was ink in there or not, so if you have an old printer cartridge that still has ink, be sure to take it in to get credit toward your ink rebate. I had an old Pixma and found some old, non-empty cartridges for that long gone printer. No problem, according to Staples. They'll take those way old ink cartridges and give me a $3 credit for each one, up to 10 cartridges per month.

So if you find a full cartridge for an old printer you don't have anymore, take it to Staples. They'll take it off your hands and give you a $3 credit toward your ink cartridge rebate check!

No comments: