Saturday, March 27, 2010

Free shipping code for Snapfish, hurry: expires March 31

Here are some recent codes, including a free shipping code, for Snapfish. They expire soon, so plan to use them before expiration date.

30FREESHIP - expires 3/31/2010 - free shipping on $30 or more at Snapfish.com

120STPAT - expires 3/31/2010 - 120 prints for $10 at Snapfish.com (this would be great for those who scrap book or have tons of family that want pictures of their kids.)

SPRINGSHOP - 20% off items in the Spring Store at Snapfish.com.

I placed two orders this week - I couldn't use these codes, so I used WELCOMEBACK and got 20% off my order since I hadn't been there in a long time.

Picture mugs are a great idea for Mother's Day. I have yet to meet a grandparent who says, "oh no, not another picture mug!"


No comments: