Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Starbucks offer: free tall brewed coffee when you bring in a specially marked empty bag

My Sister-in-Law got a BzzCampaign from BzzAgent for Starbucks Pike's Place coffee. She was telling me some interesting things she learned from the Bzzkit, including a special offer from Starbucks. She forwarded the information to me by email. It stated:

"Bring an empty specially marked bag of Starbucks coffee in to any participating U.S. Starbucks store, and you'll get a free tall brewed coffee! Pike Place® Roast is Starbucks everyday brew, so enjoy another cup or try another great tall brewed coffee on the house. See bag for details."

So save your specially marked bags and take them into a Starbucks near you for a free coffee when you could use a pick me up most!


Disclosure: I'm a BzzAgent and so is my sister-in-law. If you've never heard of BzzAgent and the power of Word of Mouth (WOM) marketing, please visit http://www.bzzagent.com/ for more information and to sign up.

No comments: