Saturday, May 01, 2010

50 Swag Bucks code - Join today!

If you aren't a Swaggernaut, now is a good time to join since Swag Bucks has offered me a limited time Swag Code worth 50 Swag Bucks if you join using my referral ID. 50 Swag Bucks is a hefty start toward my favorite Swag Prize --- Amazon.com gift codes, which are 450 Swag Bucks.

From Sunday, May 2, 2010 from midnight PST (that's 3 AM for us folks on the East Coast...) you can use Swag Code: SWAGNATION5 (case sensitive) to get 50 Swag Bucks for signing up. This code is good until Friday, May 7, so only good for just a few days! Put that code - case sensitive so copy and paste and make sure you don't have an extra space - on the sign up page where it asks for a Swag Code.

If you are already a Swaggernaut, sorry! This code can't be used to get 50 Swag Bucks. I wish! It is only good for new registrants.

Once you sign up, please check out my Swagbucks label for some Swag Bucks tips!

Search & Win


No comments: