Sunday, August 15, 2010

World's Best Cat Litter rebate printable at www.getrebatenow.com

Want to try some kitty litter for free?  Go to www.getrebatenow.com and print a rebate form for World's Best Cat Litter.  I spotted this link in a Sunday magazine and it says 'limited time' so I don't know how long the link will be live.  What you get:  free (after rebate) 7 or 8 pound bag of World's Best Cat Litter.  There's a clumping and multiple cat clumping to choose from. 

Where can you buy it?  It may be hard to find as when I checked the store locator by popping in zip codes for myself and some family members, what I came up with was Tack shops, Tractor Supply, Petco and PetSmart stores.  Also listed were Super Fresh and Safeway... so your guess is as good as mine where you'll be able to find it.  Definitely use the store locator on their site before setting out to buy it.

No comments: