Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Free from Amazon: Free Veggie Tales Christmas Album (MP3 format)


'The Incredible Singing Christmas Tree', a compilation of Veggie Tales characters singing Christmas songs, can be yours for the low, low price of FREE on Amazon. You will need to download the album, which is in MP3 format, but is listed as iPod compatible on their site.

I did listen to some samples... and while I am a fan of Veggie Tales in general, I cringed at these songs. Perhaps I am just 30 years too old to enjoy them! Still, this free album could be a nice addition to your family's collection.

You can get there through the widget at the head of this post. As a disclosure, the album is free. If you do shop for other things after going through the link, I may receive a benefit from you doing so since I'm an Amazon Affiliate.

2 comments:

OrangeHeroMama said...

I am :(
US only opportunity

Alpha rooms said...

Wow! My 5 year old kid will enjoy listening to this album. Thanks for sharing