Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blockbuster Express Groupon: $2 for 5 movie rentals



I get Groupons from Erie, PA and today they have a Blockbuster Express Groupon that's $2 for 5 movie rentals.  This should work for anyone (not just Erieites), so if you use a Blockbuster Express, give it a try.

LINK to Erie's Groupon

Not a member of Groupon?  Join here.

Why is Pinching Abe getting Groupons from Erie?  Well, because I lived in the Erie area most of my life before moving to Virginia.  I travel home once or twice a year and driving from Virginia is expensive.  Hotels cost $$$ and we like to save where we can.  Plus, I love to share deals with friends from home via Facebook.  I recommend subscribing to Groupons for areas where you might vacation because you might find a delicious gem that will help you save, or, better yet, find a deal that sparks the idea for a vacation.  Snagging a deal for half off accommodations might suddenly make a weekend trip an affordable escape.






Note: This post contains a referral link for Groupon that would benefit PinchingAbe if you signed up for Groupon through her link.

No comments: