Friday, May 06, 2011

Mother's Day Freebie 2011: Take Mom to Hooters for Free Wings on Mother's Day (or not...)

I would never take my mother to Hooters for Mother's Day, let alone any other occasion.  I just don't think the girls (with their "girls") would interest her too much.  However, if your mom does like to eat at Hooters, be aware that they are offering the following free wings promo:
All day on Sunday, May 8th moms who dine in at Hooters will receive an order of 10 of Hooters nearly world famous chicken wings tossed in their favorite sauce for free!
 Mom might appreciate free ice cream from TCBY much more!

1 comment:

Monique said...

LOL! I'm tempted. I'd been in once in Columbus, OH several years ago and was appalled - but for some free food...
But HOW in the hell woudl I explain how they're dressed to my daughters??????