|Giving it a little bit of cheese before the big freeze!|
|I always read the instructions.... so I know if I can put in the dishwasher or not.|
|Lid snapped on - ready to freeze!|
Buy Them: Ziploc VersaGlass containers come in a variety of sizes and come in round and square and are sold at places like Walmart, Krogers, and other retail establishments. You can purchase them individually for approximately $4-$9, with variety packs costing approximately $17, making them very affordable as a gift or even using for a dish at a potluck/sick friend/funeral situation where you're afraid you won't get your dish back. For information about available sizes, please see this press release.
One lucky reader will receive a sample of Ziploc's VersaGlass. I will be a random item, so the winner will receive a surprise prize!
This giveaway will run through 6/20/2011 at 11:59 PM Eastern time. You must be 18 or older to enter and live in the US. Winner will be chosen via Random.org on or about 6/21/2011 and will be notified by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to the email seeking shipping information or I will have to choose a different winner. I am not responsible for prize fulfillment; however, if, after a reasonable amount of time has passed, I will gladly follow up to check on the fulfillment process.
You must leave a way for me to reach you. If you do not put your email in the mandatory comment or otherwise have your email available publicly via Blogger, I won't be able to contact you should you win.
Leave a comment telling me what food you would freeze in a Ziploc VersaGlass container? I froze spaghetti, what would you freeze?
EXTRA ENTRIES (BECAUSE YOU REALLY WANT TO WIN!)
Each action is worth an extra entry. Leave a separate comment for each action.
- Be/Become my Google Friend (right side bar)
- Subscribe to/be subscribed to Making Ends Meet via email (right side bar)
- Like Making Ends Meet on Facebook or have already Liked Making Ends Meet on Facebook
- Like Ziploc on Facebook or already have Liked Ziploc on Facebook
- View the sizes available and then tell me which Ziploc VersaGlass container you would use most in your home.
- Tweet out this contest via Twitter or Share it on your Facebook page. Leave a link to the share in a comment or if your account is private, just let me know. You can do this one time per day, but you need to leave a comment for each separate share.
Disclosure: I received complimentary samples to facilitate this review. Though the items were free, my opinions are 100% my own. Not pictured: Small rectangular container.