Thursday, July 07, 2011

Sheetz: Shave 3 cents per gallon with My Sheetz Card!


If you have a Sheetz near you, be sure to stop in to get your My Sheetz Card.  Disappointingly, you can't activate it on the spot; rather, you have to take it elsewhere to finish the registration process online.  However, once you get your My Sheetz Card registered, you'll be able to save 3 cents off per gallon of gas every time you fill up.  On top of that, you'll also receive Sheetz Freebiez, which are email alerts to alert you when Sheetz loads offers onto your My Sheetz card.

The program is free to join and saving 3 cents per gallon can add up quickly, particularly if you travel a lot.   FYI, Sheetz gas stations are mainly in PA, OH, VA, WV, MD, and NC (to a lesser extent).  Pennsylvania  seems to be the state with the most Sheetz stores.  There are two local to me here in Virginia, so we'll definitely be taking advantage of this offer.

No comments: