Friday, July 29, 2011

Swag Code Extravaganza on Monday, August 1

First of all, today is Mega Swag Bucks Day, so be sure you're searching since the chances of winning a larger code are higher than other days during the week.


Like this one, for 27 Swag Bucks that I just snagged!  Earlier, I won 11 Swag Bucks searching at the local McDonald's, using their free WiFi. 

On Monday, August 1, Swag Bucks will hold another Swag Code Extravaganza with a total of 50 Swag Bucks available if you snag all of the codes.  I love Swag Code Extravaganza days because I'm usually online during the day anyway and sometimes you just need that extra boost to be able to redeem for a prize. 

Now is a great time to join Swag Bucks if you haven't already since you can start earning Swag Bucks toward Amazon.com code prizes to help cut your cost for Christmas presents.  Please consider using my referral link if you decide to sign up.  And while you're at it, consider Liking me on Facebook since Swag Codes can be short lived, so you'd need to be alerted right away when one was available.

No comments: