I liked the lime, mainly because it was a fruity flavor for summer. It reminded me of lemon lime soda! The vanilla was nice too, but I liked the lime best. The click stick part of these lip balms was a nice touch because I felt like I had a bit more control with advancing the stick. I like to retract it too, especially if it is going to go with me in my pocket.
I took the Lime Twist with me to the beach especially because of the SPF protection.
Carmex Moisture Plus...
I've tried this before and liked the slanted tip. It also has SPF 15 protection, though I use it mainly during the day and at night before bed. The Vitamin E and Aloe offer moisture, something my lips definitely need by the end of the day. Carmex does have tinted glosses, but I like the clear since I don't typically wear lipstick anyway.
|See that flap at top? The other side is a zip pouch!|
The Giveaway... One lucky winner will receive the same package that I did, which includes....
- 1 Carmex Vanilla click stick
- 1 Carmex Lime Twist click stick
- 1 Picnic blanket (it's really cute)
- 1 Carmex Moisture Plus® clear satin gloss finish
Mandatory entry: Let me know which Carmex product above you'd try first if you win this giveaway. Will it be the Lime Twist, Vanilla, or are you more of Moisture Plus clear satin gloss kind of person?
Extra entries: Leave a comment for each action that you take. As always, if you've already friended/liked, just leave a comment stating so.
- Follow Carmex on Twitter (be sure to check out their Twitter contest!)
- Be/Become my Google friend (right side bar)
- Subscribe/be subscribed to Making Ends Meet via email (right side bar - make sure you click the confirmation email from Feedburner.)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. This can be done once per day. Please leave a link to your status update.
- Tweet out this contest on Twitter. This can be done once per day. Please leave a link to your Twitter status showing the tweet. You can use: Click it with Carmex! Enter to win Carmex's new Lime Twist and Vanilla Click It sticks and a cute picnic blanket too. http://ow.ly/64XW6
Thanks for entering and be sure to take advantage of as many extra entries as you can to increase your chances of winning.
Disclosure: I was provided with product samples to facilitate this review. The Carmex products were provided free to me, but the opinions are 100% my own.