Friday, September 23, 2011

Printable 'Monte Carlo' post cards

Do you have a Selena Gomez fan in your house?  I do!  My 10 year old loves her and watches her show, Wizards of Waverly Place, on Disney and watches her videos on YouTube.  One of my daughter's current favorite videos is Who Says, which is featured in Monte Carlo.  

Monte Carlo will be out on Blu-ray and DVD on October 18th.  I've been given a sneak peek and I'll be posting a review closer to the release date.  I'll also be giving away a copy of Monte Carlo to one lucky reader, so stay tuned for more details around October 10th.

Synopsis:  Grace (Selena Gomez) goes on a trip of a lifetime to Paris with her BFF, Emma (Katie Cassidy) and step-sister (Leighton Meester) in tow.  While there, the trio encounter wrinkles in their plans at almost every turn, and just when they think the whole trip is ruined, a case of mistaken identity leads the girls to spontaneously grab the chance to live a life of luxury for a week.  But the life of luxury isn't as easy as they thought it would be... 

Check out these printable Monte Carlo post cards. 

Disclosure:  I received an advance copy of Monte Carlo, which I will review at a later date.  These post cards are printable (and free) and are posted in advance of an upcoming giveaway.  The opinions above are my own.

No comments: