Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Still trying to Get Corny with M&M's White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M's... #MMsGetCorny

I still haven't found the new M&M's White Chocolate Candy Corn at my local Walmart.  I'm beginning to wonder if I'll *ever* find them there.  It's like a kid at Christmas.... waiting is very hard!  I plan to try a different Walmart later this week and I hope I can find them somewhere at least.

Based on comments in a previous post, it looks like they are rolling them out in a west to east manner.  I'm hoping they roll into Walmarts here in Virginia soon!  If you can't wait to join in on the M&M White Chocolate Candy Corn fun, mark your calendar for the Twitter party to be held on 9/28 at 9 PM Eastern.  There will be lots of talk about recipes, crafts, and of course there will be some giveaways too!  RSVP by clicking the icon below and following the prompts.



M&M's Twitter Party RSVP


Disclosure: I am a member of Collective Bias and a part of the M&M's White Chocolate Candy Corn campaign. This blog post is made as a part of the campaign and I will receive compensation for participating in the campaign. Look for an awesome slide show when I *finally* get my hands on a bag of these!

No comments: