Here's some photos of me testing out the Eat Smart Precision Voyager Luggage Scale. Be sure to have no weight on it at first so that you have a 0.0 reading. Then lift your bag and see how much it weighs. My bag that I packed to go with me to my mom's weighed 13.2 pounds. It felt heavier that that, so it was good to know it's accurate weight.
Here's a close up of the luggage scale. How you use is you buckle the strap after you've run it through the handle of your luggage. It's a secure snap (not unlike buckling a baby into a car seat) and then you're ready to have it zero out and then lift.
Buy it! EatSmart's Precision Voyager Luggage Scale is available at Amazon.com for less than $50. As of the date of this review, it is listed at just under $20.
Win it! One lucky Making Ends Meet reader will win a Precision Voyager Luggage Scale of their very own.
This giveaway will run through November 16, 2011 at 11:59 PM Eastern time. The winner shall be chosen via Random.org on or about November 17, 2011. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to an email from me asking for shipping information. If winner does not respond within that time frame, I must choose a different winner. Therefore, it is imperative that you ensure that you leave your email address a comment (preferably the mandatory comment) or ensure that your Blogger profile has your email visible to me. Giveaway is open to US residents, 18 years and older.
Mandatory entry: Leave a comment telling me something you learned about EatSmart's Precision Luggage Scale that I didn't mention here.
Extra entries: Each action is an entry, so be sure to leave a comment for each separate item below. Remember, if you've already friended/followed, just let me know in a comment. Pinching Abe appreciates all her followers whether new or old!
- Like EatSmart Products on Facebook (link: http://www.facebook.com/
- Leave a comment on EatSmart's Facebook wall to let them know if you've ever paid overweight charges for your luggage
- Follow @EatSmartScales on Twitter (link: http://www.twitter.com/
- Visit EatSmart's site (www.eatsmartproducts.com) and sign up for their newsletter
- Follow the Blog Pop! blogs (right side bar) --- Each blog you follow on GFC is worth an entry! Maximize your entries by following them all.
- Subscribe via email (right side bar)
- Tweet this giveaway out and/or share it with your friends on Facebook. Sharing tools are below. You can tweet (or retweet)/share one time per day; just be sure to leave a separate comment for each day you share and leave me a link to your share/tweet if possible.
- Be my Google Friend (right side bar)
Blog POP!, nor the blog hosting is responsible for lost, unclaimed, or undelivered prizes. The hosting blog will do everything possible to ensure the prize is transferred and received in a timely manner.
As required by the FTC: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I received product samples to facilitate my post. All opinions expressed are mine and mine alone.