Title: Doctor Who: Series Six, Part Two
Released by: BBC
Release Date: November 8, 2011 (available now)
Own it: This title is available on Amazon.com
Doctor Who fans, you won't want to miss out on this great giveaway, courtesy of BBC. They have graciously provided me with a copy of Doctor Who: Series Six, Part Two to giveaway to one lucky reader here at Making Ends Meet. This title features the second half of the sixth series only and is not the complete Sixth.
This giveaway will run through December 22, 2011 at 11:59 PM Eastern time with the winner drawn on or about December 23, 2011 via Random.org. You must be a US resident 18 or older to enter. Mandatory entry required and there are several other extra entries available once the mandatory entry is completed. Winner shall have 48 hours to respond to request for information and if winner does not respond within that time frame, a different winner shall be chosen. Due to this contest closing so close to Christmas, neither I nor the sponsor can guarantee delivery by Christmas.
Mandatory Entry: Tell the truth... you have a favorite Doctor. Which Doctor do you like most? Is in Matt Smith? David Tennant? (Here's a list on Wikipedia if you need a refresher.) Leave me a comment letting me know which Doctor is your fave. I always liked Tom Baker - his scarves were da bomb!
Extra entries (because I know you really want to win!) Each action = one extra entry. Leave a separate comment for each action. If you already follow/Like/subscribe, just let me know in a comment.
- Love British TV and Doctor Who? Like BBC America on Facebook
- Like Blog Pop on Facebook (our next event is coming up in January!)
- Be/Become a Google Friend (right side bar)
- Subscribe/Be Subscribed to Making Ends Meet via email (right side bar - be sure to confirm your subscription via the email that follows!)
- Tweet this giveaway daily (sharing tools at bottom of post) Please leave a link to your tweet.
- Share this giveaway daily (sharing tools at bottom of post) with your Facebook friends. Please leave link to your share if possible.