Monday, December 19, 2011

Swag Code Extravaganza today

Today is Swag Bucks' Swag Code Extravaganza.  I've snagged a few codes today and have tried to share when I could on my Facebook fan page.  It's just not practical to share hints here when my feed goes out after 3 PM and by the time it hits your inbox, they're long past expired.  However, if you go to the Swag Blog post on Merry Cinemas, there are two codes there worth 5 Swag Bucks until 5 PM Eastern time.  That's two hours after my feed goes out, so hopefully, if you weren't aware of them anyway, you get the chance choose the movie code and apply it via  your Gimme button.

If you haven't joined Swag Bucks already, you can still join and use a special 100 Swag Bucks code on the registration page to start your account off on good footing!  Just use code HOLIDAYSWAG on the registration page only, which you can get to from a referral link.  This code is good through 12/31, so there's time to join if you're too swamped thinking about what you're going to get your brother for Christmas..... Here's my referral link if you're interested:  Pinching Abe's referral link to Swag Bucks

No comments: