Sunday, January 22, 2012

{Bubbles of Love} Scent your clothing (and more) with Greenleaf Sachets



Greenleaf Sachets in fun, springy scents are an inexpensive way to scent your clothing and perhaps even set the mood for your Valentine's Day night.  Though many women might use sachets in places like the underwear drawer or lingerie drawer, I have found a few other uses for Greenleaf's sachets around my home.


I used a Greenleaf Slim Sachet (Roses) for the car.  I wanted something big enough to scent the minivan, but was afraid the large sachet would be too much scent for the space.  Here, I have tucked it under the passenger seat, along with my guide book to historical road markers.


On top of the litterbox?  Yes!  Roses are a scent that my cats don't mind in the least.  Plus, the sachet helps make the bathroom where the litter box is smell fresher.  I left the plastic covering on the package because the bathroom is a humid area and I want to avoid any issues that might occur due to wetness.

I used a small sachet of Green Leaf's Blushing Tulips in the kids' bathroom.  I tucked this one into a basket where hand towels are kept.

Unpictured:  I used a Pomegranate sachet for my unmentionables drawer.  I initially used a large sachet there, but I think I'll use a smaller one.  My bras were so strongly scented that I could literally smell them all day long through my clothes.  I want a lighter scent, so I'll downsize my sachet.

At prices that are approximately $2.50 for a large sachet, $2.00 for a slim sachet, and $1.30 for a small sachet, you can affordably scent your home (or car) with spring scents.  Aside from the three fragrances highlighted here, Greenleaf offers more than a dozen other scents. 


Disclosure:  Greenleaf provided me with several sachet product samples.  These were provided at no cost to me for the purposes of review.  I did not receive compensation for posting this review.  The opinions expressed are my own.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugg boots uk NetWeiple
ugg uk sale NetWeiple
ugg boots 2012 NetWeiple
http://cheapestbootsuk.webeden.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Nike Robert Griffin III Jersey axiotakix
J.J. Watt Limited Jersey axiotakix
London Fletcher Jersey axiotakix
http://www.authenticnikegiantsjersey.com

Anonymous said...

axotomarvex Coby Fleener authentic jersey
Reggie Wayne authentic jersey
Andrew Luck Womens Jersey
UnmannaSmurce

Anonymous said...

Russell Wilson Jersey
Ben Roethlisberger Jersey
Jason Pierre-Paul Pink Jersey
drydayoutraro

Anonymous said...

axotomarvex nike Andrew Luck jersey
T.Y. Hilton Jersey
Adam Vinatieri Jersey
UnmannaSmurce

Anonymous said...

Eli Manning White Jersey
Sidney Rice Jersey
Brooks Reed Jersey
drydayoutraro

Anonymous said...

J.J. Watt Jersey
Hakeem Nicks Blue Jersey
Earl Thomas White Jersey
drydayoutraro

Anonymous said...

axotomarvex Adam Vinatieri Jersey
Reggie Wayne Jersey
Andrew Luck elite jersey
UnmannaSmurce

Anonymous said...

Likewise, if you are an experienced player, you should try to avoid a public league with lots of new players The National Football League is short for NFL and it is the biggest and most popular professional American football league in the world The Bears hope to get Matt Forte rolling on the ground yet again after two sub-par games Of course the result can be a less durable but low-cost NFL football jersey Beyond that, if the move would help create a football stadium that makes the most sense for L
? For the sake of our childrens future those now tasked with developing the primary education curriculum must take note of these methods and techniques including the Memory Map and Memory Mapping originated by Tony Lazar and used and spoken about extensively by Alan McMahon, both of The Learning Well and The Speaking Well For more information about the various goods that will become a big NFL fan You may have to wait in long lines to get the ticketsNFL may be the nationwide football league of American football from the United States lternative Ways to Add Bulk to Your Frame Bulk seems to be a very funny word when it comes to weight management MLB Majestic Jersey If you find there are not jerseys what you need,feel free to contact with us, we will do our best to satisfy you

Cheap Nike NFL
Cheap Nhl Jerseys
Cheap Ncaa Jerseys