One lucky Making Ends Meet winner will have date night covered with this romance! The winner will receive a Blu-Ray Combo pack, which includes a Blu-Ray and DVD, plus a digital copy (digital copy must be redeemed by August 16, 2012). I will be responsible for mailing out this DVD to the winner. ARV: Approximately $18.99.
This giveaway will run through January 26, 2012 at 11:59 PM Eastern time. The winner shall be chosen via Random.org on or about January 27, 2012. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to an email from me asking for shipping information. If winner does not respond within that time frame, I must choose a different winner. Therefore, it is imperative that you ensure that you leave your email address a comment (preferably the mandatory comment) or ensure that your Blogger profile has your email visible to me. Giveaway is open to US residents, 18 years and older. Void where prohibited.
Mandatory entry: Leave a comment telling me who you'd watch Something Borrowed with. Is it your honey? A bestie? Let me know in a comment. This entry must be completed before extra entries are considered valid.
Extra entries: Each action is an entry, so be sure to leave a comment for each separate item below. Remember, if you've already friended/followed, just let me know in a comment. Pinching Abe appreciates all her followers whether new or old!
- Follow the Blog Pop! blogs (right side bar) --- Each blog you follow on GFC is worth an entry! Maximize your entries by following them all.
- Subscribe via email (right side bar)
- Tweet this giveaway out and/or share it with your friends on Facebook. Sharing tools are below. You can tweet (or retweet)/share one time per day; just be sure to leave a separate comment for each day you share and leave me a link to your share/tweet if possible.
- Be my Google Friend (right side bar)
- And one last quick and easy entry option: Visit Warner Bros. site and check out their new and upcoming home entertainment titles. Leave me a comment with the name of a now released or upcoming movie that you'd like to see.
Disclosure: Warner Bros. provided me with this DVD, which I have decided to give away during Bubbles of Love. I have not personally watched this movie.
Blog POP!, nor the blog hosting is responsible for lost, unclaimed, or undelivered prizes. The hosting blog will do everything possible to ensure the prize is transferred and received in a timely manner.
As required by the FTC: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I received product samples to facilitate my post. All opinions expressed are mine and mine alone.