Friday, September 28, 2012

Keurig printable rebate --- buy early, save on Christmas present?

My husband has been eying a Keurig for quite some time.  I am not a coffee drinker, nor a tea drinker, though I do love the smell of specialty coffees when they're brewing.  Maybe someday I'll develop a taste for it!  Since they're pricey and he is the only one who would be using it for coffee, he was having a hard time justifying the expense (in fact, he forbade me from getting him one on his birthday in June).  Yesterday, I bit the bullet and ordered him the mini from Kohls.com using FALLFUN for a 15% discount and even got free shipping. 

After tax, the mini brewer was only $89 and I can submit for a $20 rebate once it arrives, bringing the out of pocket price down to $69.  I also earned $10 Kohl's cash.  I probably should have gone with the next model up -- it would have been about the same after discount and I would have gotten $20 Kohl's cash back or I should have tossed on a cheap item to get over $100.  I was charged tax, so the $15 discount off the $99 price tag meant only a $10 savings in reality.

Kohls.com - $99 - 8 colors - including purple, blue, and yellow.


Link to rebate form.  Note:  Click the download button -- it's an .ashx extension, which I'd never heard of before. If it doesn't open automatically, try using Adobe to open it.   I took a chance and opened it with Adobe, figuring that it was like a .pdf and it opened for me.   The amount of the rebate ranges between $20 and $50, depending on which model you purchase. 

Single coffee brewers are always hot at Christmas time, but know that you'll need the UPC off the box to submit your rebate, so be sure you're gifting any Keurig you pick up to someone who won't mind!  It's limit 2 rebates per household.  The dates run 9/25-10/28.  Check out the form because you can get additional rebates for making specific purchases in conjunction with your brewer purchase (accessories and K-cups).  Online orders count, so definitely check the brewers out online at Kohl's.  Please also check out

2 comments:

Pinching Abe said...

UPDATE: This brewer was recalled in December 2014. If you purchased one as part of this deal or separately, please ensure that you contact the manufacturer and request a repair kit.

Pinching Abe said...

UPDATE: This brewer was recalled in December 2014. If you purchased one as part of this deal or separately, please ensure that you contact the manufacturer and request a repair kit.