Thursday, October 18, 2012

$1 off Snuggle Fabric Softener or Sheets + Dollar General deal scenario



Snuggle is offering a $1 off coupon via their Facebook Special Offers page.  Print yours here.  I had seen this deal mentioned on Slick Deals, where someone had said that Snuggle would be free at Dollar General.  Not so at my store!  Perhaps theirs had a different sized product, but at my store, the sheets (only in Gentle Spring) were $2, with the liquid being $3.  Half off is still a great deal though.  I was able to get the 35 ct package for $1 at Dollar General. 

I also checked Family Dollar and they only carried the 70 ct (bonus size now 80 ct) for $3.25. 

Did you score a good deal with this Snuggle coupon?  If you did, please share and let everyone know where you found it cheap.


No comments: