Thursday, November 15, 2012

Meep Tablet Deal at Kohl's -- $119.20 plus tax

First off, I want to say I actually do own one of these.  There were a few bumps in the road, but above all, keep up with firmware updates.  Yes, you will need to update it right out of the box.  But I also had to do that with my Samsung Galaxy.  The reviews are either love it or hate it --- so bear that in mind.  However, we did work out the kinks we had and my son is in love with it.

So, after that long intro... here's the deal.  It's an online only product.

Use Code FFNOV20P to get 20% off the Meep.  If you have a Kohl's Charge, you may get lucky and get the 30% off.  So see what you get and decide which code gets you the most off your order.  Shipping should be free as it costs more than $50.

$149.00
-  29.80
$119.20

Code is only good Thursday through Sunday. 

No comments: