Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Wow! SuperPoints has crashed and burned... another site bites the dust :(

SuperPoints members might want to rush to their site - http://superpoints.com/ - to take a gander at the message that's now up.  Here are a few, choice snippets in case you want to know what's going on...

And then... they talk about redemptions.  If you redeemed before 3 PM today (11/7), you may see your reward.  You may not.


I have seen a lot of postings on another couponer's Facebook feed where fans were hoarding their points (thousands of points) up for redemption for Christmas gift giving.

Will the site come back or is it gone forever?  Kind of nebulous... but don't hold your breath:

Did you lose points?  I literally just cashed out perhaps two or three days ago and had very little points left over.  I don't know whether or not I will receive my $5 Amazon gift code, but that pales in comparison to those who had 5,000+ points and just lost them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's why you should stick to Swagbucks.com !

MaraAllenMonna said...

I am so sooo glad that I stopped wasting my time on that site months ago and switched all my efforts to Gifthulk. Most companies and organizations give their users at least 1-2 weeks notice of any changes that will be coming their way. The fact that Superpoints failed to inform their users reflects poorly on them. GiftHulk always notified 1-2 weeks prior to the change and they almost never change their rules – only add new ways for me to earn!

Pinching Abe said...

Shocked, but I did get a $5 Amazon code that I had ordered before the site was suspended. It came today.