Friday, May 17, 2013

Bisquick Gluten Free Pancake & Baking Mix 3 pack for $8.91 (less than $3 a box!)



Currently, Bisquick's Gluten Free Pancake & Baking Mix is $12.54, but you can subscribe and save to receive a 5% discount, bringing the price down to $11.91 for the three-pack.  However, there's a $3 coupon you can apply to bring the price down further.

The coupon was limit 1 use for me.  I was able to get the three-pack after S&S and coupon for $8.91 with free shipping with my Prime.  That brings the cost per box down to $2.97.   This typically retails for between $4-5 per box locally for me, so it's a great deal.

I use this mix specifically for dumplings for chicken & dumplings and for pancakes.  I highly, highly recommend using xantham gum (which can be bought in packets from Hodgson Mills) with this mix as it does make the pancakes and dumplings fluffier and more like "normal". 

Other deals:
Betty Crocker Yellow Cake Mix  - Save $6 on 6 pack

Save $4 on Betty Crocker GF Cookie Mix or Brownie Mix 6 packs

Note:  If you order via subscribe and save, your delivery date will be pushed out.  Mine says "by June 8".  Subscribe and save will save you an extra 5%.

No comments: