Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Fandango Instant Win Game

Fandango has an instant win game out and you now do not need to make a purchase to play.  Just go to this link:  Alternate Method of Entry and enter your email, then advance to the next screen and complete your details.  You'll receive an email with 10 codes.  You can only enter 10 times.

I won on my first code.  There is a limit of one grand prize and one instant win per person/household, so don't continue to play if you happen to win.  I won on my first code, but had a glitch, and screen capped the screen showing three matching items.  I emailed and eventually was told I was a potential winner of one movie ticket, but that I would get a separate email.  Please also read the rules carefully as there are strict dates for expiration --- the end of January.  So don't hold the code for the free ticket for long if you happen to win.

If you don't win, you may still receive a special offer of a buck or two off a ticket.  There's lots of prizes up for grabs, including cash, tickets, and gift cards.  There are over 23,000 prizes in total and this contest runs through 12/31/15 at 1 PM.

The email you receive with the code should redirect you back to the site, but just in case, here is the link to the instant win:  http://instantwin.fandango.com/

No comments: