Friday, March 28, 2008

HCD Surveys - Legitimate Survey Panel #11

To be sure, HCD is one of my favorite survey panels and not only just because they pay. I like HCD because the surveys are generally interesting to complete and are interactive.

Let me give you an example. I receive a lot of surveys from HCD that involve gathering opinions about public events and politics. Remember Michael Vick? I got a public opinion survey about that subject. Remember John McCain and his alleged affair? I got a survey about that too. I really feel like HCD has its finger on the pulse of the American Public by gathering a large sampling of people to give their opinions on things. Usually you are shown a video clip during the survey and most are about 10 minutes long. So really, the compensation is pretty fair for the time you spend taking a survey. HCD also recently started awarding 10 points if you disqualify, and not many survey companies are so thoughtful in that regard.

Most surveys range from 100-300 points for me. Once I hit 1,000 points, I can cash in for a $10 check. This is relatively new; they used to assign a dollar amount to a survey and mail you a check after you completed it. While I don't get checks as often, the ones I do are higher valued. It is a lot more worth it to me to go to the bank to cash a $10 check than it is for a $2 check!

I really can't say how much I have made with HCD. I've been a panelist for probably a year and a half. I can say I got probably eight $2 checks before they switched over to the new point system and have gotten one $10 check so far this year.

Please consider allowing me to refer you to HCD: HCDSurveys Consumer Research Panel



I hope you all aren't sick of my survey postings, but I am trying to post the information I would have wanted years ago before I started signing up for different survey panels.

No comments: