Sunday, March 09, 2008

psbsurveys.com - Legitimate survey company #6 - earn PayPal or Amazon certificates for your opinion

I've been a member of psbsurveys.com (related to Penn, Schoen & Berland) for about two and a half years. While they often partner with other survey companies, you should still sign up for their panel. Quite honestly, while I do see their surveys appear for partner sites, I do find that surveys that come directly from PSB do offer a higher payment. Therefore, it is well worth your time to register for the PSB survey panel, even if you see their surveys on other sites. One big plus is that you can choose between Amazon certificates or PayPal as a payment option. This is nice because a lot of people who take surveys truly love the prospect of funding their Amazon habit with their survey taking. I, however, opted to receive payment via PayPal. Like esearch.com, however, expect to wait a good 10-12 weeks for payment. But rest assured, it will come.

To be honest, I might see half a dozen surveys from psbsurveys.com a year. I have earned as high as $5 on one to as little as $1. However, most surveys do not drag on for seemingly forever and making you just wish you could close out the browser. PSB surveys generally take no more than 15 to 20 minutes to complete, some quite shorter, and the compensation does seem to fairly match the time you spend completing the surveys. Last year, I earned $13 from this company, not a whole lot by any means, but still nice since when I see one of their surveys in my inbox, I know that it isn't going to be tedious to complete, nor will I be unfairly compensated for my time.

Panel registration is easy and the link to join can be found by clicking here.


For must know tips on how to get started taking surveys, don't pass up my article How To Make Ends Meet and Still Be a Stay At Home Mom. The part that deals with surveys is on pages 2 and 3 of that article, but you may want to read the rest for other ideas.

No comments: