Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Exclusive Swag Code at Making Ends Meet for new registrants, Join the Swag Nation!


Search & Win


I was very excited to be contacted by the folks at Swag Bucks asking if I would be interested in offering a exclusive Swag Code to be used by new registrants just joining the Swag Nation! The exclusive Swag Code is ICLIPCOUPONS and is only good for new registrants. ICLIPCOUPONS will expire Saturday, April 18 at MIDNIGHT Pacific time (that's 3 AM Sunday Eastern). This exclusive Swag Code will give new registrants a total of 5 Swag Bucks. Just enter the code (case sensitive) in the gimme bar after you have completed registration. Remember, you must register through my link to be able to use the code. You can register by clicking the banner above or by clicking here.
*** 4/19 update: Swag Code is expired! Even if you missed the code, don't miss out on signing up for Swag Bucks. Signing up via my referral will net you 3 Swag Bucks to get your account off to a great start.***

How I became a Swaggernaut

My favorite sister-in-law turned me on to Swag Bucks last Thanksgiving. She invited me to join, but I had a Prize Wish account already so I was set to search and win! She told me how she had been earning Amazon gift certificate codes just by searching for things on the Internet like she normally would. She was averaging about one $5 Amazon code per month, just based on her own searches.

It took me just a few weeks to earn my first Amazon gift code and I've been hooked ever since. Since last Thanksgiving, I have started searching on Swagbucks.com, joined Swag Bucks on Twitter, Chat with the Swag Guy and other Swaggernauts on Swag Bucks' Facebook page--- basically become a full fledged Swaggernaut! I placed a referral link on my blog and have gotten several referrals from there. I earn matching bucks up to a 100 Swag Bucks per referral, and I have been lucky to have referrals who love Swag Bucks as much as me who have earned me a fair share of referral Swag Bucks. I banked the Amazon codes from Swag Bucks and My Points and heavily subsidized a Nintendo DS for my child. The rest, $40, she paid for herself by earning gold coins (our reward system) for good grades, good behavior and exceptionally nice things that she does for others. She still thinks I am the best mommy ever for getting her a DS (at least most of the time).

How to earn Swag Bucks

I posted earlier about the various ways to earn Swag Bucks. Please check that post out! In addition to those 10 great ways to earn Swag Bucks, you can now earn Swag Bucks for turning in old video games. There are so many ways to earn Swag Bucks other than just searching the net. Keeping tabs on The Swag Guy over at Facebook and Twitter can lead to bonus Swag Codes, as well as checking the Swag Bucks Blog regularly (or better yet, subscribing) are all great ways to stumble on bonus Swag Bucks codes.

What can I earn with Swag Bucks?

Searching is not just limited to the main Swagbucks.com site, though it is the best place to rack up Swag Bucks if you are most interested in Amazon.com codes. Swag Bucks has numerous Search & Win sites which will allow you to earn Swag Bucks across a vast network of sites, including Search & Win sites for bands, football teams, country and music stars and more. Earning Swag Bucks at those sites allows fans to save up their Swag Bucks for exclusive prizes you won't get anywhere else. Also, Swag Bucks runs a lot of swagstakes where you can enter to win exclusive merchandise. Once you are registered and logged in, you can see a whole list of these search & win sites by clicking on the "More" button at the top and then scrolling down to "All Search & Win Sites." There's a Search & Win site out there for everyone!

Don't keep Swag Bucks all to yourself. Times are tough, share the news with your friends!

Please feel free to share this post with your friends or bookmark it. There is an email this button below to make it easy to share. Joining Swag Bucks via my referral link will get you started with 3 Swag Bucks and using the exclusive code will get you 2 Bonus Swag Bucks. Please note that the code is only valid for new registrants and will not work for those Swaggernauts already a part of the Swag Nation. Share the Swag Nation with your friends! Even earning just one $5 Amazon code will add up to a nice Christmas gift you won't have to buy next Christmas.

Have any questions? I'd be glad to help! Please post them here in the comments. I'll be checking back regularly!

1 comment:

Pinching Abe said...

In answer to how many Swag Bucks you can earn in a day... it depends. I have won 3 times before, but mostly I get bucks early in the morning and later at night. Swag Codes released by the Swag Guy on Facebook, Twitter or the blog are bonus and you can enter those in the gimme bar (easiest way to access is to click on where it says how many bucks you have, then look to the left side bar) and you can enter those for bucks so long as they are valid. Swag Codes by nature expire quickly.