Thursday, April 16, 2009

There's still time: Exclusive Swag Bucks Swag Code is good til Saturday


Search & Win


There's still time to use Making Ends Meet's exclusive swag code: ICLIPCOUPONS as it does not expire until Saturday night at midnight. It is good for new registrants only and using my referral link will give new referrals 3 Swag Bucks to start them off... entering my exclusive code will get those who register via my referral 2 more for a total of 5 Swag Bucks! To read the prior post, which helps explain a bit more about Swag Bucks, please click here.

My last Amazon snag, that being the Catholic themed books I mentioned in a previous post, came the other day and they will make super nice prizes for my church's Vacation Bible School. I now have a ton of children's books to donate to my church.... all thanks to Swag Bucks!

*** 4/19 update: Swag Code is expired! Thanks to all who signed up - I now have 6 more Swag Bucks' friends. Even if you missed the code, don't miss out on signing up for Swag Bucks. Signing up via my referral will net you 3 Swag Bucks to start off. Start earning those digital dollars today and you'll soon be on your way to great prizes! ***

No comments: