Please take a moment to view my ThisMoment slide show (it's short, I promise! Only about a dozen slides).
|Click image to see slide show.|
But they definitely got into searching through the whole produce department for vegetables, checking out the different varieties of onions, and selecting a vegetable they'd never had, which was a zucchini. I thought it would be a great learning experience for my daughter to teach her that veggies can be made into desserts aside from the normal adorning of your dinner plate. She followed a recipe and my husband said her zucchini bread was excellent! She was so proud. But you should have seen the look on her face when I told her that she was putting the zucchini into a bread like the banana bread I'd made last week. Trust me, it was priceless. She was a little hesitant to try it, but said it tasted good.
Now on to the giveaway! One lucky reader will win a Country Crock prize pack consisting of the following items (all of which I received from Country Crock as well):
· A reusable veggie shopping list
· Aisle assignments to make shopping educational
· Two shopping totes
· Reusable produce bags
· $25 gift card for groceries
· Coupon for a tub of Country Crock
· Veggie scrubber
· Veggie peeler
This giveaway will run through October 26, 2011 at 11:59 PM Eastern time with the winner being drawn on or about October 27, 2011 via Random.org. Winner shall have 48 hours to respond to an email asking for information necessary to facilitate shipping of the prize, which will be shipped by sponsor. If winner does not respond within that time frame, a different winner will be selected. This giveaway is open to US residents only who are 18 or older. Mandatory entry is required and there are additional extra entry options, which are only valid if the mandatory entry is performed. Please take advantage of all the extra entries that you can to increase your chances of winning.
Mandatory entry: Visit Country Crock's website and then come back and leave a comment telling me the name of a recipe featured there that is made with Country Crock.
Extra entries: Each action is an extra entry; be sure to leave a comment for each action. If tweeting/sharing daily, each daily share needs its own comment. If you have already liked/followed/subscribed, etc., please leave me a comment letting me know you already do.
- Like Blog Pop on Facebook (hint, hint: Our Christmas Wishes event is just a few weeks away - be sure to follow for updates and to find great contests that are part of our event!)
- Be/Become a Google Friend (right side bar)
- Subscribe/Be Subscribed to Making Ends Meet via email (right side bar - be sure to confirm your subscription via the email that follows!)
- Tweet this giveaway daily (sharing tools at bottom of post) Please leave a link to your tweet.
- Share this giveaway daily (sharing tools at bottom of post) with your Facebook friends. Please leave link to your share if possible.
Thanks for entering and good luck!
Disclosure: Country Crock provided me with information, as well as the items listed above as the giveaway prize. Other than the items listed above, which were used to facilitate this blog post, no other compensation was made to me. The opinions are solely my own.