- American Girl anything. My 10 year old loves American Girl dolls, clothes, crafts, etc. Most of her friends have multiple dolls, which are insanely expensive. American Girl crafts are relatively inexpensive and can be purchased at a variety of places, including Amazon: American Girl crafts at Amazon
- Handmade bracelets. A friend of hers must have spent a long time making friendship bracelets as she got a small box just chock full of them! I was very impressed with this gift, actually. It showed a lot of initiative and was something hand-made just for her.
- A DIY craft project. Another friend gave her a bag full of paints, a wooden letter for her first name, gem stickers and glitter to decorate. Since my daughter's favorite color is purple, that's the color that they got for her. This DIY project was fun for her to do and also was very personal in nature.
- Squinkies! 10 year old girls love Squinkies. Like any collectible, they want to get them all. These are moderately priced at about $10 for a package containing about 12 Squinkies. These are sold by the series, so in order to collect them all, you'll need to buy them serially. You can even buy bracelets to attach the Squinkies and wear them as a fashion statement.
- Zoobles! Like Bakugan for boys, girls love their Zoobles. Expect to have them clamoring for them all, just like my daughter did for Littlest Pet Shop. These cute, little pets spring to life when the magnet is triggered.
- Not too old for Pillow Pets. My daughter received two Pillow Pets as gifts and loves them both. I thought that she would be too old for these, but she has been begging for one since before Christmas. Her friends have them too, so they must be very popular with this age set.
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting this site! My disclosure page is on the side bar if you're interested in more information.