Cost per year: $10 per individual/$15 for a household
Cheap meds: The 10 most commonly prescribed meds are just $3 with the Kmart Pharmacy Savings Plus.
- Amlodipine Besylate 2.5mg, 5mg or 10mg (30 ct.)
- Amoxicillin 125mg/5ml (150ml), 200mg/5ml (100ml) or 250mg/5ml Suspension (150ml)
- Fluoxetine HCL 10mg, 20mg or 40mg (30 ct.)
- Fluticasone Propionate 50mcg Spray (one bottle)
- Ibuprofen 400mg, 600mg or 800mg (60 ct.)
- Hydrochlorothiazide 25mg (30 ct.)
- Lisinopril 2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg or 20mg (30 ct.)
- Meloxicam 7.5mg or 15mg (30 ct.)
- Metformin HCL 500mg, 850mg or 1000mg (60 ct.)
- Simvastatin 10mg, 20mg or 40mg (30 ct.)
Fido and Mittens aren't left out either: You'll need a vet's prescription, but you'll get 10% off pet prescriptions too. We once had a cat that got into a box of rat poison a previous owner had shoved in a hole in the wall under our sink. I don't know how, but he got into it. Net effect: He almost died and the vet had to count his platelets by hand on the microscope (1). I spent a small fortune on Vitamin K to save him and raise his platelets. So I know how much pet prescriptions can cost.
Finally, know before you go! They have a printable list of their pricing schedule for a lot of medication. It's always good to not be surprised at the pharmacy counter! You can also combine the pharmacy program with Shop Your Way rewards for more savings.
Go HERE to read more details about the Kmart Pharmacy Savings Plus program and HERE to read a press release.
Pinching Abe does, from time to time, include referral links and/or affiliate links within the body of the text. Please be aware that clicking on any of these and/or shopping through those links may benefit her by way of earning money toward a commission for referring you to specific deals or sites.