Wednesday, May 14, 2008

CVS shoppers: Don't forget the purple $2/$10 CVS brand purchase expires 5/18/08

Seeing as how I had a dentist appointment to finally get a crown on my tooth, I took the opportunity to slip into the CVS near my dentist's office. I was on a mission: I needed toilet paper and paper towels and I'd seen that paper towels were on sale for $4.49 for a package of 8. So I grabbed those and the cheapest CVS brand toilet paper they had on sale for $7.99 and headed to the check out.

Horrors! I didn't have a $2/$10 coupon in my coupon wallet! I doubled back to the pharmacy to see that there were still some purple pamphlets available. Hallalujah! So I grabbed one and tore that coupon off and checked out. Maybe not the best deal I could have worked, but as a general rule, I like CVS brand products.

No comments: