Friday, May 16, 2008

LiveWire Research - Legitimate Survey Panel #17

LiveWire is a great survey company for earning some extra cash. I have participated in numerous surveys and the surveys generally pay $5 or $10. This is paid via check that you will receive in the mail.

Many people on the Slickdeals.net forum complain that LiveWire requires your Social Security Number to pay you. It is income and taking surveys can be construed as a "job" by most standards. While many companies do not ask for SSN, some do. LiveWire does and I have found that Denise there is very nice about asking for it and finding ways to make you feel safe to provide her that information. You provide your number to her once and then each time you take a survey, you simply put ONFILE in the SSN slot on the survey.

I have received a wide variety of surveys and since my profile indicates that I would be willing to allow my children to take surveys, I do receive surveys for them. In particular, my school aged daughter has received two survey invitations in the past few months. Surveys are generally easy and fast to complete. She received and qualified for two $10 surveys and now looks forward to getting survey opportunities since I just cash the check and give her the money.

I receive on average one survey a month from LiveWire, but I do not qualify for all. However, LiveWire's screeners are not time intensive and if you qualify, the surveys do not take an excessive amount of time to complete. The compensation is extremely fair for the time spent.

I have also found the customer service to be exceptional. One time on a weekend, I received a survey and had a problem getting the link to work. I emailed LiveWire and got an extremely prompt response from Denise. She worked very hard to get me to be able to take the survey and we shot emails back and forth several times. I was very impressed that a live body would be there to help me so quickly. Most survey companies never respond when you click the need help or contact us button.

Want to join LiveWire? Click here.

No comments: